[Paraview] Rendering in Paraview

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Apr 23 17:19:59 EDT 2015

If you want to use this approach, it is probably easier to use the transform filter and scale by 0.99 than use the calculator.

-Ken

Sent from my iPad so blame autocorrect.

On Apr 23, 2015, at 4:13 PM, Samuel Key <samuelkey at bresnan.net<mailto:samuelkey at bresnan.net>> wrote:

Thomas,

Assuming your x,y,z-origin is at the center of the ellipsoid, and you are using PV version4.3.1, you might be able to do the following:

If you want to display these two objects at the same time, use the "eyeball" in the Pipeline Browser to turn off the hex mesh, then use the Calculator filter just on the quad mesh to shrink its x,y,z-coordinates by, say, 0.99. This will "pull" the quad mesh just inside the hex mesh. You can then do whatever variable display you like on the objects.

If you are going to this display several times, the pipeline can be saved with Save State.

Sam