[Paraview] Contours of unstructured grid paraview 3 vs paraview 4

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Wed Apr 15 18:11:21 EDT 2015

Michael,

I remember tracking down a similar bug like this. I recall it had to do
with the type of the points being specified as an integral type. The change
between 3 and 4 was that interpolation for the isocontours is now performed
with the precision available in the point type, so if your point type is an
integral value, you'll get this chunky result.

Try changing your point type in your data file to float or double.

Hope that helps,
Cory