[Paraview] 2k x 2k x 2k volume rendering using pvserver

srikanth.nagella at stfc.ac.uk srikanth.nagella at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Apr 14 04:07:33 EDT 2015

Hi

I am using Paraview 4.1.0 to render a 2k volume using two linux nodes and client on windows 7. In slice mode I can see the data but when I switch to volume mode it disappears. In the same configuration if I load a 512x512x512 volume, volume mode rendering is fine.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks
Sri
PS: each linux node have 2 x NVIDIA K40 card and 64GB RAM, on client I have switched on the Remote Render Threshold and set the value to 0Mbytes.