[Paraview] Everything on graph disappears after choose 'volume' representation

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Sun Apr 12 15:58:39 EDT 2015

Attached is a XML that you can load as a plugin using the Tools |
Plugin Manager. This will add a new "Import CSV As Volume" source
under the "Sources" menu. On creating this new source, you'll be able
to select the CSV file and specify the relevant meta-data as
properties. I've setup the defaults to match the file you sent. The
Python code assumes that the CSV file has data in the same order as
VTK expects i.e. X varying first, then Y and then Z. Hence the image
dimensions are flipped.

Also, this is designed to work only for a single process mode, it'll
need some work if it's to work in parallel too.

Utkarsh