[Paraview] ParaView Catalyst and running example codes ...

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Mon Apr 6 09:14:23 EDT 2015

Hi,

I haven't tried any of this on a Mac so it's possible that something is
amiss there. Have you tried the same examples with the full build of
ParaView with Catalyst enabled as well as the Fortran adaptor? If you build
the examples with testing enabled you should be able to run ctest to verify
that things are working properly. It's not a very thorough test but should
run the sample executable along with a Catalyst Python script to generate
some kind of output.

If none of that works I'd suggest trying it on a Linux machine to see
what's going on there.

Regards,
Andy