[Paraview] Variable that is difference between this time and time 0

Magician f_magician at mac.com
Tue May 6 07:56:04 EDT 2014

HI Alan,

Sorry for the late response.

There are some techniques about comparing two datasets:
<http://www.google.co.jp/search?q=paraview+multiple+input>

If you can read initial and transient datasets with separated sources,
these techniques may be applicable:
  1. using Resample with Dataset and Calculator filter
  2. using Python Calculator with multiple inputs
  3. using Programmable Filter with multiple inputs (directly subtracting two datasets)
  4. using Programmable Filter with multiple inputs (storing two datasets into NumPy array with dataset adapter, and subtracting them)

I usually use 3rd method.
But I don’t have any good ideas deciding which the initial one is….

Magician