[Paraview] cell to point grayed out after slice?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Jun 30 16:25:40 EDT 2014

Yikes...this does get murky :). This is where the "demand driven" pipeline
comes into play. If a pipeline has no "sink" -- which is what happens when
it's not visible at all, the pipeline won't be updated. So when you load
state with a sub-pipeline invisible, that sub-pipeline won't be executed at
all so data information will be empty. That's correct behavior.

The fact that the data information is invalid after your manually turned on
the visibility is indeed a bug and should be fixed.