[Paraview] Fwd: Coherent body

Peterson nortysp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 17:15:22 EDT 2014

Thank you for the answer. I have tried already Delaunay 3D but the result
was not what I needed. It should be more like I take some blanket and pack
these planes. I dont know if it's possible or should I rather use some
other program to create object like this. Previously I have used a
programmable filter to connect points in 2D to create a line from them,
maybe it could be possible to use some programmable filter to achieve this,
like take boundary points of each plane and connect them from bottom up,
but I don't know python and I think that it would be hard to determine
which points are the boundary points.

  You could try the Delaunay 3D filter, but it might not give you want you