[Paraview] missing MAXIMUM_NUMBER_OF_PIECES

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Jun 9 12:35:51 EDT 2014

Hi Yves,

Here is the part that you might be interested.

Someone else may comment and explain the WHY but at least that give you the
new way. ;-)

int vtkSphereSource::RequestInformation(
  vtkInformation *vtkNotUsed(request),
  vtkInformationVector **vtkNotUsed(inputVector),
  vtkInformationVector *outputVector)
{
  // get the info object
  vtkInformation *outInfo = outputVector->GetInformationObject(0);

  outInfo->Set(CAN_HANDLE_PIECE_REQUEST(), 1);

  return 1;
}

You can also look at {VTK-src}/Filters/Parallel/vtkPSphereSource.cxx
For the request data.

Seb