[Paraview] customizing paraview with our own QT GUI

Narasimha Prasad Baditela nbaditela at eagle.org
Wed Jun 4 16:11:19 EDT 2014

Hi David,

I have gone through the branding framework and felt that is the way to go. Does paraview has any sample applications showing how the branding framework works. Also paraview comes with lot of functionality how do we locate what is needed. Like I need Nastran file reader(.nas) from ParaView. How do I get to that functionality in the paraview source?

Also Does it need to be c++ custom application? Can I use any .net language?

Thanks and regards,
Narasimha Prasad Baditela