[Paraview] Interpolation between points

Hedieh Ebrahimi hedieh.ebrahimi at amphos21.com
Mon Jun 2 08:31:47 EDT 2014

Hello,

I have a series of nodes (points) with information as follows:

x,y,z and a variable like Pressure defined for each point.

I am trying to visualize surfaces and color them according to the variable
(Pressure).

I apply the CellCenters filter over my nodes and then I apply the Delunay3D
filter over the nodes. I get the colored surfaces, but the image is ugly.

Is there anyway to create a finer mesh by interpolating points between the
points I have from my data input ? If so, how can I do the interpolation.

I´d appreciate any help,