[Paraview] what python library to use when compiling ParaView using windows 7 64bit VS2013 express (UNCLASSIFIED)

Su, Simon M CTR USARMY ARL (US) simon.m.su.ctr at mail.mil
Mon Jul 28 12:21:24 EDT 2014

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Hi Utkarsh,

I am building the release version so, not sure about the warning with Release
version. Maybe something I didn't do?

On the other hand, can I know what is the combination used to compile the
windows binary available on the pv 4.1.0 on the website ?
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Binaries site mentioned with PV 4.0.x pv
windows binary was compiled with Visual Studio 2008 x64 9.0.30729.1 SP,
OpenMPI, v 1.4.4, and python v 2.7.3 (among other things). Was the python v
2.7.3 used compiled with Visual Studio 2008 x64 9.0.30729.1 SP? If so, what
python library was used? The binary for python from WinPython-64bit-2.7.6.4
was compiled with VS2008, is that why VS2008 was picked for pv 4.0.x windows
compilation?

Thanks
-simon