[Paraview] Using JOIN to load images from Many HDF files.

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Fri Jul 18 15:53:34 EDT 2014

John,

Thanks for the additional information, this is really useful and
certainly helps us as we look at data coming from experimental domains
such as this. I will take a look at the links provided, and am very
interested in hearing more as you work with facility users to make use
of ParaView in this area.

I did some work on improving the TIFF reader (already merged), and
added support for 32 bit floats among other things. Were you thinking
of this, http://www.aps.anl.gov/DataExchange/, for the tomography
data? I hadn't come across it, but it is great to see it so
well-defined with example code.

Thanks,

Marcus