[Paraview] Building Piston

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Fri Jul 18 13:58:22 EDT 2014

https://github.com/biddisco/PISTON/tree/pv-cuda
Is a fork I made of piston some time back where I fixed some thrust related problems I had – mostly using piston with newer versions of cuda and newer thrust versions than it was originally intended for.

Warning : I made a lot of changes to data types for the vtk-piston rendering as my needs were not covered by the piston from lanl. This may mean you can’t use it for whatever you wanted. It might be useful for compilation fixes etc.

JB