[Paraview] velocity arrows and stream lines from Fluent .cas and .dat file

Carla Gomez cgomez0000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 10:33:09 EDT 2014

I have cas and dat files from Fluent that I have opened via the .cas file in ParaView.  I converted the velocity data to vector form via the calculator, since it comes in in scalar form.  My goal is to get velocity arrows (glyph) and stream lines.  What I get instead are random arrow that do not make since to what is seen in Fluent.  The stream lines are non-existent.  Has anyone had success with this?  If so, can you help guide me in the process to achieve arrow and streamlines, if it is possible?

Thank you,
Carla Gomez