[Paraview] TemporalParticlesToPathlines filter missing scalar

Bill Sherman shermanw at indiana.edu
Thu Jul 3 13:44:32 EDT 2014

On 07/03/2014 12:57 PM, Berk Geveci wrote:
> It was indeed a bug. Thanks for reporting it Bill. A fix is in the
> pipeline. It will probably take until next week for it to make into
> ParaView master.

Sounds good, thanks Berk.

And if, while that's in the pipeline, can I also request an agumentation
to the documentation -- what is the "TrailId" data that is added to
the pathlines output?  And also, I noticed that the particles output
also has an added data value ("GlyphVector") -- what does that do?

(And there's a typo in the beginning of the documentation -- "much"
should be "must".  Trivial, I know.)

> Best,
> -berk

	Bill