[Paraview] Rendering in parallel

Jérémy Santina jeremy.santina at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 04:20:35 EDT 2014

Thank you very much for your help.

As you said, my DISPLAY environment variable is pointing back to my desktop.
The problem now is that I have tried using the option -display for the
command pvserver but apparently it is unknown. Is it normal ? Is there
another way to make sure that the display is set correctly ? I didn't
mention it but my version of Paraview is 4.1.0-RC1-Linux-64bits. I don't
know if it might help.

Jérémy.