[Paraview] Can't display/plot simple VTK

Tue Jul 1 04:43:54 EDT 2014

Hello,

I have a VTK I want to plot/analyze in paraview. It does not really contain
valid geometry information as far as I can tell, so I try to plot it using
the Line Chart View.

I can watch the data using the SpreadSheet View but as soon as I change the
tab to the Line Chart non of the sources in the pipeline browser is
activatable (making the eye appear left to it)

Paraview is 4.1.0 on linux.
The small (17 KB) VTK is available at http://pastebin.com/HycUEmWB and I
want to plot the SCALARS CrossSectionalArea float and the SCALARS Pressure
float sections.

What is the problem there?

Thanks,
Florian