[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] build trouble on LLNL clusters

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Aug 20 16:37:28 EDT 2014

Thanks, yup, that's what I was looking for indeed.

I was suspecting that vtkgl2ps is not linking against libOSMesa due to
some bug in the CMakeLists.txt. What I confirmed that the vtkgl2ps
library is indeed linking against libOSMesa.so. Now the glGetFloatv
etc. should have indeed been defined in libOSMesa.

Which version of Mesa is this? Mind attaching/sharing the
libOSMesa.so? Let's see if that reveals anything.

Utkarsh