[Paraview] Where to find error logs

Bruce Jones bruce.david.jones at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 10:21:13 EDT 2014

Ok, I haven't had much luck building paraview in the past but will give it
another go. I have uploaded the file that is causing problems here
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4Y0idbHnikgUGRHNElIdjF4N0k&authuser=0>,
if anyone could run this through in debug mode and let me know what the
problem is it would be greatly appreciated.

In the mean time I've attached a VS2013 debugger to the process. It
complains of a divide by zero in vtkOXMLParser. We are using the
vtkZLibDataCompressor compressor, so I can't vouch for the binary data
that's being written, but the XML tags are all essentially the same as
another file which is working.

Cheers,
Bruce