[Paraview] Zoom to data is not correctly captured in a python trace.

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Tue Aug 19 15:42:16 EDT 2014

>From a user:

I'm trying to create a Python script which will loop through a set of Exodus block IDs and will output an image for each block. I started the trace and tried to use the "Zoom to Data" button, but this didn't translate well into the python script - instead I got a discrete camera view, which doesn't lend well to a general script. Is there a command I can pass to zoom to whatever data I'd like?

Thanks,

Alan