[Paraview] A Forward Connection Over two ssh Tunnel

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Aug 18 11:18:51 EDT 2014

It does boil down to using reverse connection and setting up recursive
tunnels so that the pvserver and tunnel back to the client. See the
following on the need for portfwd and how it could potentially be
helpful here.

http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Reverse_connection_and_port_forwarding#Reverse_Connection_over_a_Reverse_ssh_Tunnel_with_portfwd