[Paraview] Nightly Downloads for ParaView Lion-Python27 broken

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Aug 7 09:55:22 EDT 2014

The downloads for the nightly Mac OS build of ParaView-Darwin-64bit-Lion-Python27-NIGHTLY.dmg appear to be broken on the paraview.org web page. When I download the file using the "Releases" form, I get what appears to be a 4.1 build instead of the nightly. If I download the file using the "Nightly Builds" form, I get a corrupt or incomplete file.

Both methods of downloading the other nightly Mac OS build seem to work fine.

-Ken

   ****      Kenneth Moreland
    ***      Sandia National Laboratories
*** *** ***  email: kmorel at sandia.gov