[Paraview] ParaView python vs VTK python api (UNCLASSIFIED)

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed Aug 6 16:10:15 EDT 2014

Hi Simon,

Catalyst is a bit different as well. And Andy could provide more info on
that.

So the answer will greatly depend on which section of the code you are
trying to work on.
- adapter that fill the trivial producer for catalyst
- processing pipeline inside catalyst
- ParaView post-processing for live in-situ visualization

Seb