[Paraview] what if you have two qt-installations?

B.W.H. van Beest bwvb at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 5 12:07:56 EDT 2014

Hi Burien, thanks for responding.

I have done you suggested, but to no avail.
Somehow, the path to the executable qmake is not sufficient to determine
all the other QT5 libraries.
Having said that, in one of the by now many attempts to get paraview
configured, I found that indeed the correct QT5 libraries were selected.
That build, however failed (missing symbol, cannot remember which one).
In trying to correct this is, the wrong QT5 libraries were selected by
ccmake. I just cannot figure out how this cmake thing works, or what I
can do to force it.
Any suggestions?

Kind Regards,
Bertwim