[Paraview] some problem about using mpi with paraview on windows 7

樱空Sai§ 272586668 at qq.com
Wed Oct 30 21:42:24 EDT 2013

Hi,
I'm using ParaView4.0.1 - 32bit on windows7.
I tried to use mpiexec.exe to start 2 pvserver processes on two different computers, but I always failed. I used the following command:
"C:\Program Files\ParaView 4.0.1\bin\mpiexec.exe" -np 2 -hosts localhost 192.168.45.21 C:\Program Files\ParaView 4.0.1\bin\pvserver.exe
Obviously, it can not work as expected. Could you tell me the right way to   use ParaView's remote and Parallel feature on windows 7?
Thanks a lot!