[Paraview] Hello, i need your help

Pat Marion james.patrick.marion at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 17:35:12 EDT 2013

I already replied to your email off list, but I'll copy the response here,
too....

There are no pre-compiled versions of the plugin, so you will have to use
Visual Studio C++ compiler to compile it yourself.  The plugin is tested
mostly on Linux and MacOSX, but it should compile on Windows too (although
it might need some symbol export definitions).

Pat