[Paraview] script for kitware code style formatting

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Oct 23 07:14:06 EDT 2013

Hello all,

does anyone have a script or similar (I've seen some emacs settings on the wiki, but I don't know how to use them), that will allow me to do the equivalent of

git diff --name-only my_branch kitware/master | xargs SCRIPT

so that I can do a reformat of all the files modified in one branch and put them to the correct (or at least close) kitware code style?
script should replace tabs with spaces, indent correctly, and put {} brackets on their own line.

Does anything like that exist?

thanks

JB

--