[Paraview] Paraview Webgl Scene

Paul Graham meteorpaul at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 16:49:05 EDT 2013

Hi Sebastien,

Thanks for your instructions, they were very helpful.  I basically changed
drawScene() to render just one scene in the cache (rather than all of them)
and the animation is working.

Now I have to try and figure out why the alpha levels are not working.

Paul

On 21 October 2013 11:59, Sebastien Jourdain <sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com

Paul Graham
Email: meteorpaul at gmail.com