[Paraview] background information for Scenario1_p1 files?

Olsen, Robert Robert.Olsen at stockton.edu
Wed Oct 16 10:30:16 EDT 2013

I've asked students in an introductory course on visualization to explore the sample files distributed with ParaView.  One of them was intrigued by the Scenario1_p1 files.  It looks to me like they come from a simulation of porous media flow, but I don't have as much information about the attributes as I'd like and web searches haven't turned up much so far.

Can anyone provide background information about this data set?  A reference to the original source of the simulation would be especially appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob Olsen