[Paraview] Multiple visualization session

Yu Yu jtxqhao at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 06:09:48 EDT 2013

Hi,

Is pvserver support multiple visualization session ? I plan to use paraview
4.0.1, have a server running "pvserver" and another server running
"pvpython pv_web_visualizer.py --content www ....". However, currently when
user-A viewing the WebVisualizer page, and open the data-file-a, when
user-B view the WebVisualizer page, he will see the same data-file-a.

Can I know what should I do to make user-B open another data-file ? Without
launching multiple pvserver or multiple "pvpython pv_web_visualizer.py", is
this achievable ? Or I am barking at the wrong tree ? :o(

Thanks for any light shed, much appreciated.

Warm Regards,
Gek