[Paraview] State files and plugins

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Thu Mar 28 17:38:16 EDT 2013

When a state file is read, ParaView will create the proxy the same way as
they used to be with the same set of values for their properties.
That's about it, nothing special regarding the RequestInformation and
RequestData.

The only thing that could happen is if your plugin classes expect a certain
ordering in property setting and so on, this may cause some issue, as we
basically set the state in a 'random' order.

Seb