[Paraview] Where did the "Map Scalars" and "Interpolate Scalars" options go in 3.98?

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Mar 26 17:05:00 EDT 2013

I just tried ParaView 3.98.1 on OS X and the data I write out has a 3 component uint 8 bit values that represent the RGB colors for the cell (Structured Grid). In ParaView 3.14.1 I would load the data (via Xdmf) and then do to the "Display" tab and uncheck the  "Map Scalars" and "Interpolate Scalars" checkboxes and get the colors that I want. How do I now do this in 3.98.1?

Thanks.