[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Re: ParaView crashes creating vtkMPIImageReader when reading raw data files.

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Fri Mar 22 21:16:57 EDT 2013

So, assuming that we shouldn't have a reader called vtkMPIImageReader in a non MPI build, why do I find the following in readers.xml?  Is this setting up for remote server, or is it a bug?  I don't find another ImageReader in this file.

   <SourceProxy class="vtkMPIImageReader"
                 label="Image Reader"
                 name="ImageReader">
     <!-- End ImageReader -->