[Paraview] VRPN Plugin problem

Emiliano Pastorelli hogancito at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 13:01:36 EDT 2013

Thanks Aashish,

on the ubuntu 12.10 system i had temporary "solved" the problem loading
the VR plugin from a slightly older paraview build i had around, it
worked, but that means that i was still not using all the fixes you made
in the VR plugin, that i would be really interested to test.

Hi David,

I can do it tomorrow 'cause i just came back from the office now. I'll
send it as soon as I have it.

Best,
Emiliano