[Paraview] Changes to PVTI XML files in ParaView 3.98?

Jack Poulson jack.poulson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 16:13:37 EST 2013

Hello,

I recently compiled ParaView version 3.98 and noticed that the parallel
image files generated from my application no longer load correctly when
they are nontrivial; the ascii data arrays are now misread with seemingly
arbitrary values when there is more than one extent. Everything works
correctly in version 3.14 (and I believe earlier versions as well).

Was there a change to the way ascii data arrays are handled? Or perhaps the
way PVTI files are read? I would be happy to provide a small example if
that helps.

Best Regards,
Jack Poulson