[Paraview] ADIOS Pixie reader not loading properly

Pettey . Lucas LPettey at drc.com
Fri Feb 8 16:49:21 EST 2013

Hi Seb,

I built and installed 3.98.1 with the Adios Plugin. It compiled and installed without any errors.

Upon launching ParaView, there were no Adios options in the File-Open Menu and no Adios plugin available to load.

Selecting "Load New" in the Plugin Manager, I was able to find the Adios Plugin library. This loaded fine and the Pixie sample provided by the Adios developers was recognized in the File-open dialog. Unfortunately, ParaView crashed when I tried to Apply this file in the pipeline. I have attached the error report that Mountain Lion generated.

I tried loading the Adios Client Only library and got the same result.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Lucas