[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] extract CTH parts (UNCLASSIFIED)

Angelini, Richard C (Rick) CIV USARMY ARL (US) richard.c.angelini.civ at mail.mil
Tue Aug 27 10:59:07 EDT 2013

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Thanks for the suggestions ....

-----Original Message-----
From: Utkarsh Ayachit [mailto:utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 10:44 AM
To: Angelini, Richard C (Rick) CIV USARMY ARL (US)
Cc: Scott, W Alan; paraview at paraview.org
Subject: Re: [Paraview] [EXTERNAL] extract CTH parts (UNCLASSIFIED)

> Interactively
> viewing the data, all of the timesteps are valid -  is there a memory
> leak or something similar that's causing the renderer to hose up?

I'll try to do some profiling to see if I can reproduce this. In the mean
time, can you try turning off display lists, i.e. turn on "Use Immediate
Mode Rendering" from the Settings Dialog's "Render View"
page? If that doesn't help, also try turning off "Use Offscreen Rendering
for Screenshots" from the same dialog.

Utkarsh