[Paraview] Uncertainty visualisation worked example

Kyle Lutz kyle.lutz at kitware.com
Wed Aug 21 16:58:36 EDT 2013

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 7:20 AM, Kit Chambers <kit.chambers.kc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a worked example anywhere of using the uncertainty rendering
> representation?  Apologies if it is in fact documented somewhere.

Hi Kit,

There is currently no example demonstrating the uncertainty surface
plugin (although there is a test case that just uses made up data on a
wavelet).

The general gist of it is to load your data set, enable the
uncertainty surface representation, and then select your scalar
uncertainty array in the display section of the properties panel.

If you have specific problems/issues I could help with those. Let me know.

Thanks,
Kyle