[Paraview] Coprocessing with accelerators

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Tue Aug 20 16:11:21 EDT 2013

Hi Mark,

There are other people interested in this as well since as you point out it
can be a bit of a waste to move data from the GPU to the CPU and then back
to the GPU. I don't know anyone that is working on this problem yet either
but it will be a necessary improvement that eventually should be done.
Hopefully it's just an SBIR or STTR away :)

Andy