[Paraview] Compositing times in timer log

Paul Melis paul.melis at surfsara.nl
Mon Aug 19 09:41:48 EDT 2013

Hi,

We're doing some scaling tests with different numbers of nodes with a
parallel PV server. We have some idea of the bandwidth the compositing
steps take, by looking at network interface statistics and such. But I
seem to remember seeing compositing timings in the timer log output a
long time ago, but fail to see any in our tests now. Is that part of the
remote render process still timed?

Regards,
Paul

--
** SURFsara heeft een nieuw algemeen telefoonnummer: 020 800 1300 **

Paul Melis
| Groepsleider & Adviseur Visualisatie | SURFsara |
| Science Park 140 | 1098 XG Amsterdam |
| T 020 592 30 59 | paul.melis at surfsara.nl | www.surfsara.nl |

Afwezig op donderdag