[Paraview] CGNS Reader

Angelini, Richard C (Rick) CIV USARMY ARL (US) richard.c.angelini.civ at mail.mil
Thu Aug 8 10:53:21 EDT 2013

So, is there any value in this flag:

-DENABLE_cgns=ON

if we're using the ENABLE_visitbridge flag?

________________________________
Rick Angelini

USArmy Research Laboratory
CISD/HPC Architectures Team
Building 120 Cube 315
Phone:  410-278-6266

From: paraview-bounces at paraview.org [paraview-bounces at paraview.org] on behalf of Utkarsh Ayachit [utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2013 10:23 AM
To: Angelini, Richard C (Rick) CIV USARMY ARL (US)
Cc: paraview at paraview.org
Subject: Re: [Paraview] CGNS Reader

Rick,

Yea, you don't need any separate build of VisIt, by turning on
ENABLE_visitbridge, ParaViewSuperbuild builds all the components
needed (including parts of VisIt). BTW, you don't neeed to ensure
ENABLE_boost is ON either (contrary to what Dave suggested). If
ENABLE_visitbridge is ON, ParaViewSuperbuid will automatically turn on
ENABLE_boost during its dependency determination pass.

Utkarsh