[Paraview] Visualize 3Gb CFX-data on singel PC with ParaView

Петров Александр gmdidro at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 06:11:20 EDT 2013

Hello,

I trying to understand is it reasonable to use ParaView in desktop mode
(without distributed server) to visualize CFX-data (converted to EnSight
format) with size ~3Gb?

How to solve such task if I need to visualize such large data array? Should
I point CFD-people to simplify their model for visualization purpose or
should I use distributed server ParaView mode? Or might be it is not a
problem to visualize such large data array with ParaView on single PC (8
cores, 30Gb RAM).

Thank you in advance,
Alexander Petrov