[Paraview] VTK embedded models in JSP

Dani Mora daniel.mora.checa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 08:51:16 EDT 2013

Hi again everyone,

I realized that I have an extra problem after importing paraview.simple.
Everytime I import it in python/pvpython, it hangs after the 'exit()'
command.

I also created a module that includes this funcionality. When a python file
uses my module, it hangs also at the end of the script.

Everything works perfectly, but It seemes that there is something wrong
with this module when finishing scripts. I have even tried with a one-line
script containing just: "from paraview.simple import *" and it hangs too.

Any idea about this? I am using Windows 7 and Paraview 4.0.1. I tried with
Paraview 3.9 and doesn't work either.

Thank you,

Daniel.