[Paraview] FW: [Paraview-developers] How do I create a multi-level array selection box for a reader?

burlen burlen.loring at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 17:15:54 EDT 2013

Josh,

hmm, I was looking on the wiki for an example of a custom panel and I
learned custom panels are now/soon deprecated! There are some examples
around, I think the exodus reader has one, the pqSQPlaneSource is
another, but you probably should focus on the new approach if you want
it to work in later release of PV. http://paraview.org/Wiki/Properties_Panel

Burlen