[Paraview] Delauney 3d

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Thu Apr 25 17:00:49 EDT 2013

I have a csv file of points.  After running it through the table to point filter, I am running the delauney 3d filter on it.  The dataset looks like a watermelon rind.  Unfortunately, the red part of the watermelon is solid.  Fortunately, changing the alpha variable fixes this - deleting the red "meat" part of the watermelon.

My issue is that we are ending up with lots of white lines all over the outside of the solid object.  Think of my water melon rind as the outside green layer with the white rind, covered with white spider webs.

Has anyone seen this, and is there a fix or workaround?

Thanks,

Alan