[Paraview] "WriteAllImages" fails when doing phasta in-situ viz linked with ParaView v3.98.1 coprocessing lib

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Mon Apr 22 15:22:29 EDT 2013

Hi Hong,

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Phasta built with CMake? If it is, in
CMakeLists.txt you can do something like:
find_package(ParaView REQUIRED)
include("${PARAVIEW_USE_FILE}")

If not, I would suggest creating a simple executable and build it with
CMake and see what libraries are linked in there. It's a bit tough to
figure out which libraries are missing as that depends on how you build
ParaView and what system libraries you're running on.

Andy