[Paraview] [EXTERNAL] Auto save images

Daniel WEI lakeat at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 15:15:25 EDT 2013

Wait, I can't find what you said "start/stop trace", nor can I find any
python under tools menu? Am I using a wrong paraview? My is ParaView 3.14.1
64 bit. Ubuntu

Thanks, and Yes, that is basically what I need. Ultimately, I would hope I
can save images for my velocity field or pressure field without opening
paraview window, I hope I can just modify the script to do it.

Daniel WEI
*University of Notre Dame*