[Paraview] Integrate Variables Filter

Hedieh Ebrahimi hedieh.ebrahimi at amphos21.com
Fri Apr 5 08:53:44 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I have a question. I chose a sub-selection of my database by "Extract Cells
by Region" filter and I am using the integrate filter on it to integrate
the values of one of the arrays which is an attribute of each cell.

My problem is the integration of this value in my selection is giving a
much bigger number than I expect. If i just add the value of  each cells to
know the sum of values , i will get a much smaller number which is actually
the correct number i am expecting.

Does anybody know what the "integrate Variables" filter actually does and
why I am getting different numbers?

Thanks