[Paraview] Setting the colour/scale palete used for glyphs

Kit Chambers kit.chambers.kc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 03:53:48 EST 2012

Thanks David,  ideally I'd like to have something in the plugin so that
when the user applies the filter and the default display is the 2 color
option for this object. Rather than them having to go through a series
of clicks on the GUI inorder to get to the discrete color pallete.

The field values are just +1 and -1, and I would like them to be plotted
as either black or white accordingly by default.

Kit